Happy Spring! Things I’m Loving Right Now
Did you know that Orange is the color of success and freedom? I learned this from Jenna Wortham in the Joy episode of the Still Processing podcast.
It can also be the color of enthusiasm, creativity, and rejuvenation.
As today is first day of Spring I am feeling all of these things! I feel rejuvenated by the 80 degree weather we had this past weekend! I was so thrilled to wear a floral dress and set my toes free in sandals.
So I wanted to to share with you a few things I am loving right now. Since I mentioned it earlier, you may guess what is number one:
1. Still Processing Podcast: I may be late to the party on this one, but once I started I could not stop. Wesley Morris and Jenna Wortham are two Culture Writers for The NY Times who discuss current controversial topics. They are real and raw and extremely insightful.
2. This Headband. Um, hello?! Can we rejoice that headbands are back??! One of my favorite accessories as an young girl. I have to admit that I almost went back and stole my moms old headband to wear. Oh the glory of the eighties! I have such fond memories of my mom sporting one like this. It just might be my next purchase!
3. These Dolce Vita Boots: were only $21.99 at 6pm.com! It’s getting to that time of year where it’s hard for to commit to purchasing a nice pair of boots when the sun is starting to shine, but these neutral boots are such a steal, and comfortable too!
4. Vitamin C Serum: I started using this product about a month ago. I have really noticed a difference in the vibrancy of my skin and the size of my pores. Overall, my skin just appears smoother and brighter. What's not to love?
5. Trader Joe's Hold The Cone!: I mean, these mini ice cream just so freaking cute! More often than not, I have to have a bite of something sweet after dinner. These mini cones are just the right amount of chocolate and ice cream. It's literally like eating a mini drumstick with a chocolate surprise at the end. How could you say no to that when its only 70 calories and 5 grams of sugar?!
6. Barrettes: I’m all in on this fashion craze… Just you wait.
7. Lean Cuisine French Bread Pepperoni Pizza: The reason I’m listing this is because it’s a great option if; A) You want to make sure you don't order and eat an entire pie by yourself, B) You don't want to spend the money on an entire pie and C) You still slightly want to manage your calorie intake while satisfying a craving. I find the French bread style to be much more delicious, as it’s fluffy and imitates thicker crust unlike other frozen pizzas.
What are some things you’re loving right now?